Shape the future of mobile gaming with us - find out more about Hatch and our working culture.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- You are experienced in manual testing and test automation.You are responsible for planning and implementing manual functional and system testing as well as automated test suites.
- You will work across production and content teams to ensure thorough hands-on review on our product.
- You will make sure that the user experience of our product meets the standards of high quality and brand authenticity.
- You will be able to identify, report and resolve issues proactively by overseeing technical and qualitative specifications.
- You will help to verify that the products are applicable and meeting our standards.
- You are highly process oriented in the creation, maintenance and documentation of bug reporting.
- You have high attention to detail and systematic way of working.
- You will ensure clear and consistent communication is maintained between development, production, and operations teams to keep information flowing efficiently and transparently within teams.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Manual testing and test case definition
- Test automation
- Android SW stack
- Unit testing, functional testing and system testing
- CI systems
WE GOT YOUR BACK BY OFFERING GREAT BENEFITS!
If you feel you’ve got what it takes – Super! - Please send your cover letter and CV/LinkedIn profile right away to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: “I wanna be your Bug Hunter”)